You can prevent cookies from being stored or remove cookies already stored by adjusting the settings in your browser. You find help to adjust these settings on the website of the browser that you use. Remember that disabling cookies when visiting the Website may cause some or all of the functions of the Website not to work properly.
- Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Microsoft Edge: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-gb/windows-10/edge-privacy-faq
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/kb/PH21411?locale=nl_BE&viewlocale=en_US.
If you have a complaint regarding our processing of your personal data, you can always contact us at the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org or by sending your request via the contact form on our website here: contact us. If you remain dissatisfied with our response, you are free to file a complaint with the competent data protection authority.